SAPCONETs directors boast multiple SAP certifications, Information Technology qualifications and Enterprise Architecture expertise garnered over a respective two decades of experience in the industry.
All employees, including management, are involved in the consulting services provided to the organisation’s diverse client portfolio TSB Sugar, SAPPI, Business Connection (BCX), Bright House and Epi-Use. Skills vary from junior ABAP developers to senior lead consultants and project managers.
SAPCONET employs a pool of high calibre consultants, boasting following achievements:
- All SAPCONET employees are in posession of at least one Information Technology oriented degree with several individuals having completed post graduate Honours and Masters degrees
- 100% certification in ABAP training and SAP certification
- 100% attendance record achieved for soft skills training with commendations on performance and considerable positive feedback
- Technical specialty and ongoing training has been implemented or planned across the board
- Individual functional focus areas identified and, where required, training requirements have been defined and planned